Senior Analyst ETD Operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM5000 - RM10000 per month|
- Operate as part of a fast-paced, global capacity
- Exposure to frontline, globally based teams, and stakeholders
- Work alongside market leading ETD/ OTC products SMEs and management
Our client is one of the largest banking operations shared service centres in Malaysia, supporting an international bank at both a regional and global levels. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
You will be responsible for handling on a hands-on basis all operational matters for Futures & Options, leveraging off strong knowledge in Exchange Traded Derivatives.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in handling Future & Options
- Familiarity with Clearvision, UBIX, Rolfe and Nolan or equivalent BO system.
- Exchange Traded Derivatives Life-cycle management (Assign/Expiry of Options, Corporate Actions, physical delivery, etc)
- Manage end-to-end Exchange Traded Derivatives processing and reporting for ETD Cash Ops FM products.
- Subject matter expert on Future and Options product and process in the area of responsibility and a contact point on day-to-day issues.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710