Senior Analyst, Accounts Receivable (Reporting)
|Location:||Shah Alam, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4000 - RM6000 per month|
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with the leading brand share across the globe. They have recently set up their shared services operations and is growing in a rapid manner. They are currently looking for a highly motivated Senior Analyst, Accounts Receivable (Reporting) to join them and witness their momentous transformation.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with local finance department.
- Processes AR transactions including offsets of debits and credits, offset on account payments against open invoices, etc.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report
- Review and resolve outstanding Account Receivable related issues; such as calling for payment status, resolve outstanding account balances
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Fluent English proficiency in a business context, would be good if you're someone that can speak foreign languages (French, German, Japanese, Korean, Thai)
- Possesses a minimum of 2 - 4 years in Accounts Receivable (AR Reporting/Billing/Cash application/Collections) shared services background will be a huge advantage
- System skills in SAP (mandatory)
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,000 - RM6,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710