Senior Analyst, Accounts Payable
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM4500 - RM6500 per month|
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They have just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and is now growing exponentially. They are now looking for a self-motivated Accounts Payable Senior Analyst, Mandarin Speaker to join them and be part of the significant transformation.
- Key member of the Accounts Payable team, which processes invoices, payments
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Records needed information into the general ledger
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Resolves processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Participate in discussion by suggesting process improvements to be carried out across the Accounts Payable team.
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- MUST be able to read, write and speak in Mandarin, at the same time with fluent English proficiency in a business context.
- Possesses a minimum of 4 - 6 years in Accounts Payable (Payment/Invoice Processing & etc.) within a well-known shared services organization.
- Must have system skills in SAP
- Degree in Accounting
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM4,500 - RM6,500 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710