Senior Account Executive (Computer software)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Fast- Paced environment
Our client is one of the top leader in business analytics software and services. Our client helps customers at more than 70,000 sites improve performance and deliver value by making better decisions faster. If you are a highly analytical indiviual, problem solver and is constantly curious this is the place to grow and leverage your skills.
- Sells software, solutions and services to current and prospective customers; works with other sales/pre-sales/domain/personnel to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers within assigned territory.
- Develops a basic understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
- Implementation services to an established customer base including leading enterprises within the Financial Services and Insurance Industry.
- Fully utilizes account planning process and tools (Account Plans and Opportunity Plans within BASE).
- Must have experience in the Financial Service and Insurance industry.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- 12 years' experience in large strategic accounts management and have C-level executive coverage. Familiarity with the FSI industry and software technologies is a must.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics and develop a sales plan
- Ability to align the value proposition and relate capabilities to enterprise challenges within the banking and insurance industry.
- Experience in a principal financial software company.
- Strategic selling skills and value-based selling to senior executives.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 250924. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)