Security Services Operational Process Trainer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM9500.00 - RM16500.00 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a well experienced Securities Services Trainer with strong process knowledge and communication to enhance the training for new joiners and updates for the department.
You will be responsible for handling the training on the end to end process knowledge including the settlements, corporate services, and fund services for existing and new staff, with strong communication skills to deliver effective operational knowledge, enabling the workforce to further enhance the day to day application.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on experience of a minimum of 6 years security services (settlements, corporate services & fund services), with formal training experience.
- Experienced in routinely handling training material preparations for different audience levels.
- Must have strong presentation and well spoken, with an interactive approach.
- Excellent process knowledge and able to break down in general terms for new joiners.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number AS00327541.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710