|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
With operations in more than 50 countries and territories, our client provides commercial and personal coverage for a diverse group of clients.
In summary, you will be focusing on security related tasks for PenTest, WLAN, Networks, AppScan and more. As the Security Engineer, you will be leading the implementation of application security tools and services and will be working alongside Security Architects and other leads in tracking processes and offering ways for improvement. You will also be supporting in overseeing the development of infosec governance for the organisation.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT
- At least 10 years of experience within System Security or similar role
- Knowledge on networking protocols and Content Delivery Networks
- Possesses strong experience/knowledge in HTTP & HTTPS
- Exceptional ability in providing technical solution
- Good to have basic programming knowledge
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710