Securities Trade Processing Senior Manager (shift hours)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM12000.00 - RM18000.00 per month|
- Global Bank
- Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
Our client is a well recognised bank seeking a Senior Manager for Securities Trade Processing, leading and directing all of the trade process securities and overseeing the settlement activities for the operations across the regions assigned.
You will be responsible for the end to end of the securities processing including cash processing, post settlement activities, FX management as well as overall operational work covering the Securities Trade besides pushing for operational efficiency initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Securities Operations with demonstrable knowledge in FX, cash and other security products with hands on exposure to trade processing.
- Hands on knowledge on different types of investments.
- Knowledge in process improvement, innovation and planning.
- Ability to work in shift hours , with strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
email@example.com quoting reference number NZ220094.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710