Securities Services (Repo) Clearing Operations Senior Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM10000.00 - RM12800.00 per month|
- International Bank
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Global exposure
Our client is a well-known International Bank who is currently expanding its operational capacity in Malaysia is seeking a senior Securities Services Operations professional to handle the daily operational work as an SME to then set up teams to lead, covering the end to end of the Client Clearing cycle for repurchase agreements (Repo).
You will be involved in the end to end of the operations process covering securities services clearing including repo, looking into risk mitigation, having an understanding of complex transactions and familiarity of ISDA and derivatives terminology , with strong communication skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years hands-on experience in Global Market Operations managing the daily operational work including repo clearing, settlements, reconciliations.
- Hands on exposure to reconciliations with understanding of securities services products.
- Comfortable with starting as an SME, further expanding to people management, hence very strong demonstrable knowledge in the product & process
- Familiarity with Trioptima Engine, Acadia, handling portfolio reconciliation and managing disputes.
- Expertise in market initiatives, agreements set up, margin call formulation and process setups.
- Demonstrable depth in Global Market product knowledge and terminology as well as an understanding of operational risk and working within the AML compliance framework.
- Preferred Degree: Bachelors/ Masters in Finance, Actuarial science, engineering or statistics.
- End-to-end comprehension of the Financial Markets transaction processes.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details, proficient with MS Word, MS Excel and VBA tools.
- Good record of accomplishments of delivering process, with ability to operate independently.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, working well with multi-level stakeholders.
- Attractive Compensation Packages
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders