Section Head, Investment Bank Audit
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations centre for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
* Candidate should have minimum of 6 years of experience in auditing in stock broking / securities industry.
* Experience and has sound knowledge of internal control principles and practices and auditing standards.
* Strong analytical and leadership /management skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Should be strong in presentation and report writing skills with high level on accuracy.
* Ability to work in fast paced and varied environment.
* Employee Recognition.
* MNC Environment