SE Asia Sourcing Manager (Furniture and Interiors)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||RM10000 - RM13000 per month + Annual benefits|
Our client is a global business and a market leader in furniture and interiors industry, and looking to further invest in South-East entity in Malaysia by expanding their regional sourcing team
Responsible for the regional sourcing function for Southeast Asia and supporting SE Asia, India and emerging markets in all sourcing activities including cost management and reduction, achieving quality and service targets or sub-regionally sourced components, finished goods and services. Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for costing, goal setting, budget management and compliance and help grow the sourcing function and team over time.
- Assist the individual country operating units in importing components and finished goods from suppliers
- Develop SE Asia sourcing strategies to support the regional and global sourcing
- Develop the policies and practices that ensure reliable quality and service performance for the components and finished goods imported from Asia;
- Work with the regional Strategic Sourcing Group and make final decisions on price negotiation, terms and services
- Identify new SE Asia sources and suppliers with strategic buyers, utilise suppliers and buyers to educate product design and marketing groups on sources of new component and/or finished goods
- Provide supplier recommendations on world-class SE Asia suppliers
- Minimum 7 years' experience in purchasing/sourcing with strong understanding of manufacturing and quality management
- Strong experience in furniture, interiors, property, kitchen cabinets, office furniture fields
- Experience of sourcing within South-East Asia region with experience in Malaysia preferred as the job is based in KL
- Travel requirements within SE Asia region occasionally
- Experience in team management, and building a new team is preferred
- Bachelor degree, major in purchasing/materials logistics/manufacture engineering/product design will be a preference
Contact Rajat Jain quoting reference number AS00042201 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1654262
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.