|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM12000 - RM15000 per month|
Leading Global Financial Institute seeks SCRUM Master
- ITIL environment
- Innovative and fast paced
- Global business accountability
Our client is one of the top leader in the Financial Services industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, develops, enhances, debugs and implement software applications using SDLC best practices in an Agile environment
- Plans and lead major technology assignments
- Consults Agile team (developer/tester) and product owner to identify application requirements/design/solutioning/testing
- Raise change and participate in implementation
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 10 years of IT experience. Knowledge and at least 3 years' experience of Agile project management standards and techniques including Agile software development methodologies, values and procedures.
- Scrum Master and /or Product Owner certification is required.
- Practices servant leader. Helps the delivery team to remove impediments and self-organize.
- Technical excellence across the adoption of Dev Ops and Automated Testing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Melayu is COMPULSORY
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP219897. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710