SAP WM Support Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM7000.00 - RM10000.00 per month|
Rapidly expanding shared service centre seeks SAP WM Support Engineer!
Our client is a well established shared service centre with a global support team based in Malaysia.
The organization is looking for SAP L2 Support Engineer to maintain and enhance SAP WM module. This position will be providing global support thus working on shifts is necessary.
Key Responsibilities Include
- System support - Provide Level 2 support on on SAP PM.
- Analyse and review incidents for proper escalation of issues.
- Coordinate with SAP support teams for smooth delivery of existing and new projects.
- Identify areas whereby technical workshops are needed.
- Provide training to internal users for continuous improvement.
Ideal Candidate Must Possess
- At least 2 years of support experience in SAP WM.
- Work experience in SAP ECC6. Exposure to S4/HANA will be an added advantage.
- Has experience with at least one full cycle implementation.
- Able to work on rotational shift basis including overnight shift from Monday to Friday. Shift changes on biweekly basis.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Independent team player, able to work under tight deadlines.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710