SAP Support Specialist (SD, QM, FICO,PP)
Rapidly expanding shared service centre seeks SAP Support Engineer for multiple modules (SD, QM, FICO,PP)
Our client is a manufacturing shared service centre with multiple operations across the globe.
The organization is looking for support engineers that doesn't mind to work on rotational shift basis to provide 2nd level support on multiple modules (SD, QM, FICO,PP).
Key Responsibilities Include
- System support - Provide Level 2 support on one of these modules(SD, QM, FICO,PP).
- Analyse and review incidents for proper escalation of issues.
- Coordinate with SAP support teams for smooth delivery of existing and new projects.
- Identify areas whereby technical workshops are needed.
- Provide training to internal users for continuous improvement.
Ideal Candidate Must Possess
- At least 4 years of support experience in relevant SAP modules.
- Work experience in SAP ECC6. Exposure to S4/HANA will be an added advantage.
- Has experience with at least one full cycle implementation.
- Able to work on rotational shift basis including overnight shift from Monday to Friday. Shift changes on biweekly basis.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Independent team player, able to work under tight deadlines.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710