SAP Success Factors Business Analyst
- Diverse work culture with excellent learning opportunities
- Expanding team in Malaysia
- Excellent remuneration package
Our client is a European shared service that's excited to launch numerous digital transformation projects to the business. They are looking for like-minded individuals to join as a Senior Business Analyst, handling HR portfolio on a global scale.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support HR functions globally in the area of end-to-end HR processes.
- Driving transformation initiatives from Global HR aspect to manage cross-functional projects.
- Ensuring best compliance processes within the portfolio.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to initiate HR-related activities.
- Providing training and workshops to team members and key users.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 9 years of hands on working experiences in HR functions as a Business Analyst.
- Experienced in project management for HRIS, particularly SAP HCM/Success Factor.
- Exposed to end user and consultancy environment.
- Possess relevant Business Analyst qualifications.
- Proven analytical skills and strong communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #235600. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710