SAP Senior Specialist (HCM/Success Factors)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM9000 - RM13000 per month|
A well-known shared service centre in the FMCG industry is hiring SAP Senior Specialist:
- Strong presence in more than 30 countries
- Regional support and training provided
- Lucrative benefits and perks
Our client is a key industry player in the FMCG scene. With strong global presence, they provide numerous opportunities for career growth along with attractive remuneration package.
The SAP Senior Specialist is mainly in charge of SAP development, design, and implementation within the company and the applications architecture.
Key responsibilities will involve: -
- Provide end-to-end development based on architecture design and service level agreement.
- Evaluate on existing architecture design and implement new technologies.
- Gather required business requirements to develop practical SAP solutions.
- Communicate with different authorities and end users to understand business requirements.
- Maintain procedures with SAP design, implementation, and deployment to ensure best practices are implemented with adherence to service levels.
- Solve SAP application issues and conduct proper escalation/de-escalation in a structured manner.
- Assist superiors on monitoring operations expenditure in accordance to the agreed budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computing/Information Technology or its equivalent.
- More than 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in SDLC ofSAP HCM or/and Success Factors modules.
- Possess technical ABAP knowledge.
- Able to conduct basic SAP integration.
- Fluent in English and local languages (written and spoken).
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #227959. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710