SAP Senior Specialist (FICO/PP/SD/MM/HR)
A well-established conglomerate seeks for SAP Specialist (FICO/SD/MM/WM) to be based in their own IT hub
- Stable career growth
- Engaging and energetic work culture
- Excellent work-life balance
Our client is an industry player dominating South East Asian manufacturing and trading sectors. They are keen to hire SAP specialists with experience in FICO/SD/MM/WM modules.
As a specialist in SAP applications, you will be handling SAP projects in specific modules based on stipulated timeline and terms of Service Level Agreements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participating in end-to-end SAP project implementation.
- Resolving any incidents that arise during project roll out and change requests.
- Supporting internal and external SAP end users as needed.
- Liaising with internal teams to resolve customisation and enhancement issues as well as external parties where necessary.
- Performing UAT, SIT, and other tests adhered to project timeline.
- Assisting team lead in supporting different modules (FICO/SD/MM/WM) for end users.
The Successful Applicant
- Only open to Malaysians.
- Possess Diploma Advance /Higher, or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- More than 5 years of experience in SAP application support and implementation.
- Direct exposure to support technologies and SAP advancements.
- Good problem solving and planning skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong English Proficiency with good communication skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #230251. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710