SAP Senior Specialist (APO)
A well-established FMCG client seeks for SAP Specialist (APO) to be based in their own IT hub
- Stable career growth
- Engaging and energetic work culture
- Excellent work-life balance
Our client is an industry player in the FMCG industry with global presence around the globe. They are keen to hire SAP specialists with experience in APO module.
As a specialist in SAP applications, you will be handling SAP projects in specific modules based on stipulated timeline and terms of Service Level Agreements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participating in end-to-end SAP project implementation.
- Resolving any incidents that arise during project roll out and change requests.
- Supporting internal and external SAP end users as needed.
- Liaising with internal teams to resolve customisation and enhancement issues as well as external parties where necessary.
- Performing UAT, SIT, and other tests adhered to project timeline.
- Assisting team lead in supporting different APO module.
The Successful Applicant
- Only open to Malaysians.
- Possess Diploma Advance /Higher, or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- More than 5 years of experience in SAP application support and implementation.
- Direct exposure to support technologies and SAP advancements.
- Good problem solving and planning skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong English Proficiency with good communication skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #230251. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710