SAP Security Manager
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000.00 - RM240000.00 per annum|
Global biopharmaceutical business seeks SAP Security Manager
- International Exposure
- Global Leader
- Biopharmaceutical company
Our client, a producer of innovative medicines worldwide seeks a SAP Security Manager, to lead a team of 3 SAP Security Experts supporting the major SAP platforms across AZ. You will play a pivotal role in driving a team with global responsibility through the delivery of a consistent and compliant operating model.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide the strategic direction for the team to deliver SAP Security and Segregation of Duties (SoD) across GFO processes.
- Drive simplification and harmonization of processes across SAP platforms while ensuring a simple, effective, and consistent ways of working.
- Lead the development of training and other supporting documentation to support the key systems and activities of the team.
- Coordinate all process areas when Internal or External Audit reviews take place to ensure that they are prepared and can deal with the necessary questions and analysis required.
- Drive full usage of all applicable compliance tools & systems.
- Drive enhanced transparency & understanding between our team & IT compliance.
- Lead the relationship between our team and FC&CG.
- Lead the development of new processes to support this area of activity e.g. Live System Support, SAP Security team, System Controllers, etc
- Provide coaching, assistance, technical support, guidance and advice to team members where appropriate.
- Meet internal and external customer needs and to continually strive to improve the quality of service provided.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Degree or Master in IT or Computer Science.
- Ability to develop a new team of Security Experts.
- Energetic and self-motivated qualified finance and/or IT professional with the capability to build strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of key risks and controls in key business processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Demonstrated success in building cross-functional global networks and stakeholder management.
- Experience of implementing systems across many geographies.
- Track record of driving simplification and continuous improvements across business processes.
- Experience of driving issue resolution across systems & process landscapes.
- Experience working across a range of business functions and personnel levels, and track record of being able to influence key stakeholders remotely and build strong working relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What's On Offer
- SAP Security skills growth
- Opportunity to advise and oversee critical security measures
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00042974. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710