SAP Security Expert
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM160000.00 per annum|
Global biopharmaceutical business seeks SAP Security Expert
- International Exposure
- Global Leader
- Biopharmaceutical company
Our client, a producer of innovative medicines worldwide seeks a SAP Security Expert, to be a part of a team with global responsibility supporting the major SAP platforms. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the successful delivery of compliance and SAP security.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the SAP Security Manager drive SAP Security and Segregation of Duties (SoD) across GFO processes.
- Act as a control owner for key controls in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) assurance and Financial Control Framework (FCF) landscape.
- Responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of appropriate controls to ensure SAP Security s404 compliance in all Process Areas and Markets.
- Act as a technical expert with regard to SoD issues within the SAP systems to effectively resolve any issues and complex queries.
- Identify continuous improvement of the control environment for SAP Security.
- Interact with all business areas regarding the development of new processes to support this area of activity e.g. Live System Support, SAP Security team, System Controllers, etc
- Liaise with markets regarding controls that need to be in place to mitigate any SoD risks.
- Carry out the process for reviewing regular SAP security controls for GFO.
- Train local MC system controllers and approvers to use the documentation developed to make appropriate decisions regarding system access to be granted.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At least 5 years experience in Information/Process Analyst.
- Experience of developing processes and documentation to support them
- Experience of communicating with Management at all levels of the organization
- Experience in controls testing or audit
- Accounting graduate or undergoing accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Detailed hands on experience of working with SAP Security authorizations
- Fluent English
What's On Offer
- SAP Security skills growth
- Opportunity to advise and oversee critical security measures
- Attractive remuneration package
Contact Chris Twyman on (60) 3 2300 7216, Chris.Twyman@ambition.com.my; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number CT/AS00042973. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710