SAP Security Consultant
- Healthy organic growth regionally
- Exposure to complex architecture and challenging projects
- Conducive and task driven work environment
Our client is a key industry player in the FMCG sector with presence in every continent. At this juncture, they are aggressively hiring a SAP Security Consultant to keep up with the large volume of incoming projects.
Core responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain SAP user administration as well as security roles across the organization's SAP systems.
- Consistent maintenance of GRC systems (local & global) and quality assurance of any changes.
- Engage in L3 technical support for authorization issues and integration testing.
- Support internal and external audits in areas of security access.
- Communicate with relevant teams to analyze security risks.
- Execute business plan in accordance to business matrix and individual performance objectives as agreed by direct superior.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SAP Security and production support
- Solid exposure to GRXC implementation
- Good understanding of workflow functionality in SAP security flow
- Familiar with integration, implementation and analysis of risk assessments
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #237799. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710