Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Good working culture
- Great career development
- Attractive benefits and rewards
A conglomerate with business in various industries such as Property, Financial Services, Construction, Industries and Hospitality is looking for SAP PP Consultant to be based in their KL office. The incumbent will act as a consultant that leads the architecture design, functional support, system customization and development, system configuration, change management and user training.
- Handle and resolve SAP system issues raised by end users.
- Provide functional support, development, functional specs documentation, coordinate UAT, user training and knowledge transfer to users, as well as, team members.
- Responsible for maintenance and control of SAP application documentations and procedures.
- Coordinate weekly meeting and problem tickers status follow-up.
- Monitors and controls execution phase to ensure that projects are completed timeline and to meet all business & system requirements, develop and maintain standards and procedures for project reporting / documentations
- Perform system analysis, which includes system design and system specification. Validate effort estimates provided by vendors or internal staff
- Research, analyse and evaluate new technologies. Determine technology needed in providing / creating more innovative solutions / services in promoting and enhancing the efficiency or productivity of work
- Prepare solution proposal, costing and quotation for management based on scopes of project and resources involved
- Management and negotiation of SLA and specific contractual requirements with vendor / service providers
- Min 4 years of Strong functional consulting background, specialising in manufacturing sector
- Minimum - Bachelor's Degree in IT / Business related field (or equivalent)
- Proficient in English (written & spoken)
- Knowledge in SAP PP module (mandatory)
- Familiar with SAP FICO, SD / MM
How to Apply?
Contact Aaron on +(60)3 9212 7976 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #261406. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend