SAP Master Data Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM7000.00 - RM9000.00 per month|
A globally recognized shared service center is hiring SAP Master Data Analyst as part of their digital transformation plan in APAC region.
- Steep learning curve
- Growing SAP team
- Inclusive and flexible culture
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing master data management in ERP system environment.
- Supporting master data migration (SAP) activities for finance, vendor and materials management area.
- Understand data migration requirements in accordance to data design documents.
- Performing testing and data validation activities.
- Engaging with business users and stakeholders to define process for streamlined data population.
- Providing suggestion for master data enrichment processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on working experiences in SAP master data management.
- Strong understanding of finance and supply chain processes.
- Experienced in SAP master data migration, governance, and life cycle.
- Able to understand on the end-to-end processes and integration of SAP master data.
- Proven analytical skills and strong communication skills in English.
- Prior exposure of master data management in manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +603 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #241339. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710