SAP Logistics Specialist
A well-established FMCG client seeks for SAP Logistics Specialist to be based in their own IT hub
- Stable career growth
- Engaging and energetic work culture
- Excellent work-life balance
Our client is an industry player in the FMCG industry with global presence around the globe. They are keen to hire SAP specialists with experience in logistics module.
As a specialist in SAP applications, you will be handling SAP projects in logistics and supply chain modules based on stipulated timeline.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing solutions and design principles to changes made on Global template.
- Resolving any incidents that arise during project roll out and change requests.
- Supporting the IT team for integrated solutions on IT infrastructure, project delivery and support.
- Liaising with internal teams to resolve customisation and enhancement issues as well as external parties where necessary.
- Providing trainings/technical workshops for process improvement solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess Diploma Advance /Higher, or Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent disciplines.
- More than 7 years of functional experience in SAP APO module.
- Direct exposure to support technologies and integration with SAP ERP modules (MM, PP, SD, etc.)
- At least one project roll out experience on Global SAP Template Design.
- Good problem solving and planning skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong English Proficiency with good communication skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #234194. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710