SAP Logistics Consultant (MM & WM)
Our client is a global FMCG company with aggressive expanding plans and exciting digital transformation projects. A great opportunity has arisen for SAP Logistics professionals. You will be the Subject Matter Expert for the deep integration between MM, WM and LE to ease the inventory management process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Involve in full cycle of project deployment and technical support.
- Key point of contact between internal users and external vendors.
- Communicate with relevant teams to ensure adherence to quality control and audits.
- Execute business plan in accordance to business matrix and individual performance objectives as agreed by direct superior.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in working with SAP MM, WM and LE.
- Solid exposure to project implementation and product support.
- Good understanding of workflow functionality in SAP logistics.
- Familiar with integration, implementation and analysis of risk assessments
- Strong communication skills in English
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +603 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #242221. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710