SAP BI/BW Consultant (Team Lead)
An expanding shared service organization is hiring SAP BI/BW Consultant (Team Lead)
- Steep learning curve
- Continuous digital transformation projects
- Global portfolio across different continents
Our client is a shared service organization looking to stabilize their operations in APAC region. They are keen to hire SAP BI/BW Consultant (Team Lead) to drive the migration projects.
As an SAP BI Consultant focused on SAP BI and Analytics, you will:
- Lead and support continuous development and deployment on SAP and non-SAP platforms for analytics solutions.
- Oversee backend integration and solution architecture within the team.
- Coordinate and interact between cross functional teams to drive successful business outcome.
- Execute SAP analytics initiatives in accordance to the group's strategies and leadership priorities.
- Display strong stakeholder management skills between technical team and global business stakeholders.
- Supervise user trainings and coaching for junior members.
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- Functional and technical proficiency with a minimum of 13 years' experience in full cycle of development and implementation experience on SAP BW/BI.
- Strong business acumen with solid client facing exposure in multinational environment.
- Good understanding of SAP analytics tools (BW, BOBJ, BEx) and Power BI.
- Prior experience in team management from multiple geographical location is needed.
- SAP certification will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #239339. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710