Sales Head, SEA
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$160000.00 - S$180000 per annum|
Our Client: Has been in the business for over 25 years, selling IT Software and service products in the lending, banking and financial Services space. Been a pioneer in their field they combine deep expertise with an unprecedented track record and strong commitment to building lasting relationships with their customers, they power the operations of over 150 companies in 50 countries. They have been recognized for their world-class work on numerous occasions, notably wining 'World's Best Selling Lending Solution' numerous times.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities or recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of a new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Managing existing client relationships for improved existing business (ECEB) and opening doors for new business (ECNB)
- Liaison with the project team to maintain continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Regularly interact with customers and develop excellent & long-term relationships with them.
- Ensure regular, clear and two-way communication between the client and team
- Provide team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue
- Direct selling exposure and experience in IT services (Application services, consulting services etc)
- 10-15 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficient and demonstrable experience in prospecting, qualifying, creating value-based demonstrations
- Knowledge of Banking/ Financial Services and of handling large key accounts in this domain.
- Should have global market intelligence, knowledge of competitors' products and future business plans
- Should be willing to travel extensively, over 60% of the time
- Local Connects in the SEA region would be a plus
- Ability to develop effective sales plan using sales methodology.
- Should be highly motivated and target oriented
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117