Sales & Operations Planning Manager
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global FMCG Company. As part of their exciting growth plans, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
The main objective is to ensure optimum inventory management. This position plays and integral role in contributing to the S&OP process by engaging with internal stakeholders to follow up on the processes.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to analyse customer requirements and forecasts for planning
- Manage inventory, including supply planning for raw material based on production planning
- Review past sales and pricing trends, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast model, evaluate forecast results
- Coordinate cross-functionally with Production teams including Procurement and Logistics for daily planning requirements
- Contribute effectively to weekly production meetings and provide input and assist in corrective measures in response to any supply planning issues
- Create and execute improvement strategies for the S&OP Process in accordance with requirements
- Coordinate between Supply Chain and Sales teams
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with a strong background in S&OP/Supply Planning/Production Planning preferably within FMCG industry.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management or equivalent.
- Majored in Supply Chain Management or Business Operations. APICS certification is a plus
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710