Leading Insurance firm seeks SailPoint Architect
- Part of a greenfield setting
- Operates within local and regional business counterparts in the Asia region
- Long terms prospect
Our client is the largest financial solutions group and a market leader in the Asia-Pacific region. It has a presence in 18 countries and is widely recognized for its broad range of innovative products and services. Currently, there is a need for a SailPoint architect to be part of a new established Identity & Access Management (IAM) team.
In summary, reporting to head of department, you will be providing IAM solution designs across identity governance and administration, access management and privilege access management domains. You will need to ensure solutions adhere to internal standards and industry best practice. Lastly, you will need to continuous identify areas for process optimization related to IAM operation.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Around 4 years' experience working on Cyber Security solution delivery especially within IAM
- Strong background in SailPoint
- Good knowledge of security concepts related to access control, cryptography and single sign-on
- Excellent understanding of web access federation (i.e. SAML)
- Professional certifications such as CISSP will be an added advantage
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710