SAAS - Technical Architect
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM13000.00 - RM15000.00 per month + Negotiable|
Multinational Company Seeks Technical Architect
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Great Exposure
Our client is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 50 countries providing services in North America, Latin America, UK and Ireland, EMEA and Asia Pacific, and reports its financial performance across those regions
As a Senior Technical Architect up will work and collaborate with architects, development teams and stakeholders across different countries to build and develop new features for core products built by our client.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work and collaborate with architects, development teams and stakeholders across different countries to build and develop new features for our core products
- Deliver quality technical/technology recommendations, proposals and documentations
- Participate/Lead in research and Proof of Concept activities
- Communicate and explain technical/architectural decisions to product and development teams
- Ensure architecture and design recommendations are being followed
- Participate/Lead in global architecture initiatives
- Commitment to the success of architecture projects
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- MUST possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of related experience is required
- MUST have experience with and an appreciation of the benefits of software engineering practices and design such as: coding standards, agile (scrum) methodologies and test driven development
- MUST have a strong passion for software architecture, governance, development processes, technical details, and technologies
- MUST have experience in designing solutions for high performance, scalability, and reliability; knowledge in Micro Service & SaaS architecture is a plus
- MUST be proficient in OOAD, in Java, J2EE and its surrounding technologies including application frameworks like SPRING, Hibernate, Web Frameworks, RDBMs, etc..
- MUST have good communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal, programming, troubleshooting, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast moving and challenging environment
- A PLUS if possess knowledge/experience in build engineering, code quality and continuous delivery using technologies like Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Clover, Artifactory, Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, etc.
Contact Omesh Mahtani on (60) 3 2300 7220, email@example.com; or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HP/AS00042646. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710