RTR Team Lead
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees. In line with the direction of the fast expanding business, they are looking for a lead to build and lead the RTR team. Job responsibilities include:
- BU ledger bookkeeping to ensure correct financial data of related cost center, debit/credit notes issued timely and correctly, work with BU management team for BU annual budget preparation.
- Manage the development and performance of the transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in the performance scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
- Ensure a high level of understanding of the local business requirements and implement and operate financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure Sox, Financial Controls Framework and Audit requirements are met.
- Review the KPI metrics related to the function and provide commentaries & root cause analsis where required for further discussion with the Process Lead.
- Take the lead in issue resolution on BAU operational matters.
- Review entries posted by team to ensure accuracy. Ensure month end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team including preparing and analysing BS reconciliation reports within specified timescales.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 5-8 years in General Ledger & Reporting, including a minimum of 1- 2 years experience managing transactional accounting teams of 3-5 in a performance driven environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP or other ERP / Accounting systems and may have trained or guided others in the applications.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710