Our client is a multinational company that is a US based technology company providing services to clients globally and is one of the market leaders in the industry. The company is known for its employee development with a focus on merit-based performance measurement. They have an environment that encourages employees to collaborate and grow with the company. In line with the growth of the company, they are currently looking for a RTR Specialist:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the monthly close which includes operational tasks such as journal processing, balance sheet reconciliation and reporting requirements as required in accordance to the Service Level Agreements (SLA). Other relevant tasks includes foreign currency revaluation, fixed asset processing (including additions, disposals, transfers, write-off, etc) and other month end tasks.
- Drive improvements in the quality of the balance sheet reconciliation including clearing of old aged items and ensuring that the balance sheet is reflective of the company's financial position
- Responsible to ensure that the financial statements are prepared according to statutory requirements including local audits and tax/statutory audits
- Collaborates closely with the other process and function teams to ensure that the month end close is completed according to the SLAs
- Acts as the liaison person for any key issues raised by the market and be responsible for the resolving of those issues and escalated matters
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Possesses a relevant Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant fields of study
- Minimum of 4-7 years of accounting experience within RTR including experience of working in a shared services environment with matrix reporting
- Strong knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.
- Strong communicator in English verbally and written along with the ability to manage stakeholders across different functions and regions
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710