RTR/GL Associate (Mandarin Speaker)
Our client is a multinational company with a well-known reputation across the globe. They have just set up their shared services operations in Malaysia and you have a great opportunity to be part of their pioneer team. They are now looking for a RTR/GL Associate (Mandarin Speaker) to join their energetic yet exciting environment.
- Structured Career Progression Plan
- Investment & Infrastructure For Employee
- Attractive Remuneration & Compensation Package
- Prepare the monthly journals accurately within the specific time given
- Accomplish systematic review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis
- Evaluate the provision of doubtful debt, inventory and accrual provision during the month end closing, prepayment, reconciliations
- Make sure the righteousness of balance sheet through reconciliation
- Perform journal entries and make necessary adjustments according to the feedback given
Jobs Requirements & Qualifications:
- Possesses 2 -4 years of experience in Accounting field
- With experience working in Shared Services Centre, Related Experience in GL/RTR
- System skills in SAP/Oracle is mandatory
- With migration experience would be good
- Degree in Accounting & Finance, or any related Bachelors Degree
- Outstanding fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM3,000 - RM5,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
You may directly email to : email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710