|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM72000.00 - RM84000.00 per annum|
- International MNC
- Excellent career development
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
This leading MNC has a strong footing across 100 countries and provides its employees the right foundation for vertical and horizontal growth. As Malaysia is seen as the Shared Service Hub for the APAC region, they are enjoying continuous growth and seeking the right leaders to steer the team forward.
This role will be responsible for all general ledger activities and balance sheet reconciliation. You will also be responsible to prepare country headcount reporting, accrued and prepayment collaborating with other stakeholders for any issues or inquiries.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and CA/ACCA/CPA
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Experience in Shared Service environment in an additional advantage
- Experience Oracle system is an added advantage
- Team player and self-motivated
- Applicants must be able to work in Cyberjaya and on shift basis
- Ability to work with high volume of work and in a transactional and operational environment
How To Apply
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60)3 2300 7232 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710