|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||RM33600.00 - RM38400.00 per annum|
Global biopharmaceutical Shared Service Hub is recruiting for RTR Analyst to manage daily operation within the team.
- Global Footprint
- Exciting Career Progression
- Attractive Salary Package
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the prescription of medicines for world's betterment. Their Global Finance Operations is the largest Finance team, supporting functions across all entities worldwide. Currently, their GFO is recruiting for RTR Analyst to manage daily operation within the team.
- Carry out transaction processing activities within a specific job focus to meet the expectations of stakeholder
- Execute closing accounting activities related to RTR within guidelines
- Perform and manage in adherence with agreed service levels and in compliance with controls and procedures
- Ensure quality of service in terms of accuracy, timeliness, and completeness
- Support and contribute to continuous improvement on a daily basis
- At least Diploma in Finance & Accounting / Commerce or equivalent
- Fresh graduates or candidates pursuing part time accounting professional qualification are encouraged to apply
- 1 to 2 years of accounting work experiences and knowledge in SAP, Oracle, and ERP will be an added advantage
- Able to read and write well in English and Chinese
Contact Douglas Uwi on (60) 3 2300 7214 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number AS00045433. For similar jobs, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.