RTR Accountant (Korean Speaker)
- Market leader in the in professional services industry
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fast-pace and interactive work environment
This US MNC with more than RM$30 Billion in revenue, they are one of the top leading employers in the world. With an extensive network, they are able to have a comparative advantage in the services industry and take a huge market share. My client's brand name is known throughout the world and provides a great platform for the right incumbent to grow professionally.
As an RTR Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the Record-to-Report/General Ledger operation for Korea market in the preparation, reviewing and analyzing of financial and management reporting. Aside from that, you will also be responsible for performing balance sheet reviewing and accounting reconciliation and other month-end processes.
The Successful Applicant:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and CA/ACA/ACCA
- At least 3 years of working experience in Record-to-Report or General Ledger or Full set of accounts
- Experience in shared service environment is an added advantage
- Well versed in Korean language is a must (writing, speaking and reading)
- Experience in SAP System
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
How To Apply
Contact Michelle Monteiro on (60)3 2300 7232 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number MMM46125.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710