RPA Senior Process Analyst
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM6000.00 - RM12000.00 per month|
- Values employee talents' and rewards ideas and creativity
- Opportunity to train new joiners
- An exciting role to support the set-up of a new centre in the organisation
A global leader in biopharmaceutical, our client is gathering talents to build and support the delivery of their new pipeline. Currently seeking for a Team Lead for RPA Analyst, the role will be highly analytical to deliver process automations, in collaboration with a team of technical RPA experts.
As a qualified Senior RPA Analyst, the candidate will be reporting to the Team Lead of RPA Analyst. Candidate who yearn for exposure in innovative automation techniques and an excellent communicator in dealings with internal and external stakeholders will be a good fit for this role.
To qualify, individuals must be:
- Experience of change management will be prioritized
- Involvement in standard business process re-engineering techniques for example, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
- Coaching and planning development of junior Process Analysts
- Willing to travel
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or preferably, e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #233981. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.