Risk Policy Manager-VP (Bank)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Professional to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
Your role will require to support Risk Management of Commercial Cards portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10-15 years into area of credit policy development and management.
- Assess and approve card applications with credit deviations.
- Actively engage with cards product & sales teams, to identify areas of opportunity/concern related to credit policy.
- Skilled and well experienced with credit cards policy.
- Exposure from Credit Risk Management team.
- Experience preferably, experience to include credit/risk management area in Commercial Lending
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Please contact Harvin Kaur on (603) 2300 7219 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org