|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM8000.00 per annum|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Banking Risk Assessment Manager to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
- 8 years of working experience in AML and Terrorist Financing Surveillance
- Ensure issues and risks are promptly and effectively assessed, escalated and remediated.
- Support the unit for completion of assessment and analysis of risk events created by the Monitoring systems or created manually
- Must have Knowledge of Financial Crime Compliance and Banking
- Must have end to end knowledge of Risk and Assessment in the banking industry
- Experience in team management and MIS preparation
Contact Harvin Kaur on (60) 3 2300 7219 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
quoting reference number AS0044447