Risk Manager - Engineering Projects
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is a Global Industrial company - specialising in gases. In line with their expanding structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. As a Risk Manager, you will directly report to Director.
The main objective as a Risk Manager is to provide insight on project risk management to the internal stakeholders from inception to implementation of projects.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Risk assessment on projects carried out in the region.
- Responsible for project risk and provide initiative for risk mitigation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Project Manager, Business Development team and cross-functional teams across the departments.
- Liaise with Global Counterparts to keep them updated on projects.
- Organise and carry out presentations to internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in Project Risk Management and preferable someone from Engineering/Construction Background
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization, with focus on executive communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and implement effective operational strategies and policies that support the business strategy.
- Strong team building skills and ability to effectively influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/direct and develop teams.
- Strong compliance orientation within and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem solving, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710