Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
- Opportunity to join an established and innovative environment.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About the client
Our client is a leading biomass boiler design and manufacturing company in Southeast Asia Being a dynamic organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply for the role of Risk Management, Assistant Manager to be based in Subang Jaya.
- Oversee the overall risk management process for the organisation to make risk assessments which you have to plan, design and implement for the organisation.
- Analyse and evaluate risk, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluate previous handling of risks by collecting and analysing documentation, statistics, reports and market trends.
- Evaluate the organisations "risk appetite", i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept including new operations, if any.
- Report risk in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, Risk Management Unit (RMU) so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
- Support and assist to draft and prepare standard operating procedures, as and when needed.
- Prepare quarterly metrics for reporting purpose e.g. health and safety data, and making business continuity plans to limit risks and prepare for it if things go wrong.
- Preparing audits of policy and compliance to standards and workflows, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Prepare and present risk reports and proposals to RMU.
- Assist on month, quarter and year-end financial reporting to the Group including some data compilation for reporting purpose.
- Assist and provide training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation and assist the organisation to reduce the level of risk.
- Tertiary education with professional qualification such as ICAEW, ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Risk Management/Internal Audit
- Prefer candidates have experience in commercial + Big 4
How To Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email to Lenugaa Sandran at (email@example.com). Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend