Risk Management Analyst
- Great opportunity in joining startup accelerators in Malaysia
- Collaborative working culture
- Pioneer of an expanding team
Currently the biggest player in Malaysia and aim to scale out their product offering across more verticals and geographies, our client aims to change the way people in South East Asia commute. You will have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding on risk signals and establish a frictionless KYC and activation process on the platform.
As a qualified Risk Management Analyst, the incumbent should possess the following:
- Proven records of understanding risk signals, review user accounts and transactions, and identify fraud and other high-risk activity
- Excellent experience in KYC, especially within financial institutions
- Ability to define strategic priorities and key results so as to prevent safety incidents, reduce renter risk and insurance claims
- Proficient in data analysis to identify trends, continuous improvement opportunities
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative analysis tools and techniques
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng at +603-9213 1653 or click APPLY NOW via the button below or ideally, you may drop an e-mail to Charmaine.email@example.com quoting ref no. #242369. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.