|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM6000 - RM10000 per month|
- Work for one of Malaysia's largest global banks
- Performing analysis on reported data
- Participate in on-going projects
Our client, one of Malaysia largest global banks, covering more than 160 countries is looking to hire a few Risk Analyst.
You will be responsible in performing analysis and reconciliation of reported data against source systems. In addition, you will be performing analysis on Basel results with investigation into data extraction, segmentations logic and parameter drivers in order to provide management with clear understandable reporting results. You must also participate in on-going projects to create DataMart for centralized reporting repository.
To qualify, you must possess:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the banking industry
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Decision Management, MIS or any fields.
- Excellent programming knowledge in SQL, VB, SAS or SPSS skills
- Experience in MIS reporting is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Good communicator both orally and writing
Contact Sharminni Puvanalingam on (603) 2300 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number SP 41060. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my