|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM120000.00 - RM168000.00 per annum|
Multinational bank seeks Risk Advisor
- Work for a successful international banking group
- Operate at a global capacity
- Dynamic working exposure
Our client is a multinational bank that has a network of more than 400 offices across different territories. It is one of the largest banks in Southeast Asia and driving extremely ambitious plans for continued growth. Currently, there is a need for a risk advisor to ensure that IT systems and applications within the bank meet the needs of the business while adhering to security best-practices, compliance and regulatory requirements.
In summary, reporting to head of the department, you will be required to conduct IT security risk assessment and provide security advisory on risk mitigation controls to bank applications and IT infrastructure projects. You will need to ensure all assessments conducted are properly documented and with endorsement from bank security working committee. Lastly, you will be responsible to perform ad-hoc penetration testing and vulnerability assessment when required to validate the security readiness of new bank application systems and IT infrastructure.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in any related IT field
- Around 5 years' hands-on technical security risk assessment and penetration testing
- Good experience in performing comprehensive and authoritative technical analysis of the security readiness and compliance of applications
- Professional certifications such as CISA will be added advantage
- Familiar with security standards and best practice; regulatory requirement such as BNM GPIS, MAS, PCI-DSS and etc
- Good communication skills
Contact Agii Peariasamy on (60) 3 2300 7205 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting reference number AGP 221697. For similar roles, please reach out to me directly.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710