Revenue Accountant (Mandarin Speaker)
Our client is a renowned multinational software company and consider one the leaders in the industry. To support the growth and expansion plans in Asia, they are currently looking for Revenue Accountant (Mandarin Speaker)
- Great MNC exposure
- Top software company
- Opportunity to be part of the elite team
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure revenue recognition accounting is compliant with group policy and IFRS
- Responsible for the closing processes for deferred revenue including the preparation of monthly account reconciliations and journal entries
- Review customer agreements and other required documents for appropriate revenue recognition in accordance with DS policies and revenue recognition standards.
- Responsible for review and analysis of significant deal includes preparation of supporting revenue recognition documentation.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree or Professional qualifications in Accounting and/or Finance
- Experience in software revenue recognition preferred
- Good working knowledge in revenue recognition, particularly in the software industry or under IFRS/US GAAP a plus
- Strong financial reporting, analytical and accounting skills
- Previous work experience communicating with all levels of the organization in a global environment
- Experience with ERPs, such as, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft and etc.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment.
- Package of RM6,000 - RM8,000 per month with attractive benefits.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
OR send your latest resume to: email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710