Retail Banking - Project Management
- Inclusive working environment
- Global business and technology leader in banking
Our client is a global bank seeking a Senior Project Manager to deliver innovative solutions in the space of change and transformation in retail banking.
You'll be responsible for managing projects and individual work streams, as well as managing and mitigating critical dependencies and risks. Candidates must possess strong communication skills to handle international stakeholders with a strong knowledge in retail banking and understanding on the change process execution, ensuring smooth delivery of transformation initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Background in a driving and managing Retail Banking change and transformation initiatives for at least 10 years.
- Strong track record of execution and results, with the drive to meeting deadlines/targets with good financial management capabilities.
- Demonstrable understanding of the technical & technology insights to navigate and work with the relevant teams during the project lifecycle.
- Hand on experience in reviewing, challenging and approving functional design documentation and facilitating projects
- Strong communication and coordination skills, and ability to work positively with senior stakeholders
- Good analytical skills and familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite.
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS000555140.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Due to the high volume of applicants, please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-BF
Business Registration Number: 1048918¬T. License Number: JTK 2710