Retail Banking - Project Management Office
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM12000.00 - RM20000.00 per month|
- Inclusive working environment
- Global business and technology leader in banking
Our client is a global bank seeking a Senior Project Manager to deliver innovative solutions in the space of change and transformation in retail banking, overlooking documentation, budgeting and overall project delivery.
You'll be responsible for managing projects and individual work streams, as well as managing and mitigating critical dependencies and risks. Candidates must possess strong communication skills to handle international stakeholders with a strong knowledge in retail banking and understanding on the change process execution, ensuring smooth delivery of transformation initiatives.
- Background in a driving and managing Project Management cycles, preferable with strong exposure to Retail Banking change and transformation initiatives for at least 10 years.
- Strong track record of execution and results, with the drive to meeting deadlines/targets with good financial management capabilities.
- Demonstrable understanding of the technical & technology insights to navigate and work with the relevant teams during the project lifecycle.
- Hand on experience in reviewing, challenging and approving functional design documentation and facilitating projects
- Strong communication and coordination skills, and ability to work positively with senior stakeholders
- Good analytical skills and familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
Contact Nazmina Khan on (60) 3 2300 7228 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email quoting reference number AS000555140.