- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be in charge of producing deployment, run books and implementation plans, release reporting and release schedule communication. You are required to manage risks and resolve issues. You will be responsible to develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate and deploy software releases. Lastly, you will also be producing deployment, run book and implementation plans.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering
- More than 5 years' experience in DevOps
- Adequate experience in integration tools like Git Jenkins, Ansible etc
- Possesses strong knowledge in SDLC in Java/J2EE platoform
- Knowledgeable with SCM tools
- Good communication and written skills
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710