|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Operates at a global capacity
- Aggressive growth plans within Asia
- Forefront in their field and committed to the development of their employees
Our client is a global leader in providing a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals and corporates. It consists of more than 10,000 employees across the globe. The hub in KL employs more than 7,000 employees for its Malaysian operations.
In summary, you will be in charge of producing deployment, run books and implementation plans, release reporting and release schedule communication. You are required to manage risks and resolve issues. You will be responsible to measuring and monitoring progress. Lastly, you will also be involved in both release and people management.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering
- More than 10 years' of relevance experience
- Adequate experience in integration tools like Git Jenkins, Ansible etc
- Possesses strong knowledge in SDLC in Java/J2EE platoform
- Knowledgeable with SCM tools and handling large projects
- Good communication and written skills
Contact Sandrapriya Murugiah on (60) 3 2300 7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP237278. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710