Regulatory Reporting Analyst
A reputable financial institution is seeking a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to prepare monthly reporting and any ad hoc requested by regulator, as well as focus on client maintenance activities.
About the Role
- Coordinate with related operations and coverage teams for information and prepare CCRIS report for monthly submission to local regulators
- Coordinate with related coverage for information and prepare connected parties report for submission to local regulators
- Coordinate with related departments and investigate any discrepancies, anomalies or queries raised by local regulators
- Attend to the maintenance of all clients' accounts based on their requests and to support the transactional workflow of operations
- Setup new accounts for new clients into the various systems and products in relation to the respective products and transactional requirements that may be required
- Bachelor's degree in business, accountancy, banking or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 3 years' reporting or control experience preferably in the investment banking field
- Good communication skills with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 243286. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710