Regional Tax Manager, APAC
Our client is an established MNC global business services with a great people-oriented culture. They are currently looking for a Head of APAC Tax to be responsible for managing end-to-end tax for all APAC entities. You and your team will be the go-to advisors for regional business leaders.
- Manage and lead the timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reporting according to USGAAP Tax Accounting requirements.
- Partner with Global Tax Lead to develop and drive strategies to address identified tax risks and opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with regional and functional stakeholders and identifying and managing interdependencies across regional teams and external teams.
- Maintain and Develop appropriate relationships with local tax authorities and tax consultants, ensuring synergies and efficiencies maximised.
- Lead to ensure the integrity of monthly financial statements is maintained by conducting detailed account reconciliations and variance analysis to ensure the financial records accurately reflect the current status of transactions and events.
The Successful Applicant will have the following attributes:
- Possesses an internationally recognised Professional Accounting Qualification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a SEA or APAC Tax Leader position, with at least 5 years of people management experience.
- Solid understanding of income tax, indirect tax, tax controversy management & working knowledge of international tax concepts.
- Experience in managing transitions and process improvement projects in a shared services environment is a huge advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.
How To Apply:
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710